Think Of Me

Packing my bags this morning
Was the hardest thing to do.
But packing my bags was so easy
Compared to standing outside your door
Right now to say goodbye to you.

Think of me.
I know youve never seen me cry.
Think of me.
But its so hard to say goodbye.
Think of me.
What can I say to show you
Ill never give up on you,
I will be waiting for you?

I will be there when you call.
I will see you through it all;
And even in your darkest hour,
I pray that the Lord we found
Will set you on solid ground.

I know that it feels like leavin
Is a part of letting go.
But Im prayin with hope and believin
That Ill see you once again down this road...
I hope that it wont be long!
Think of me.
I know God brought you as a friend.
Think of me.
I know He'll bring you back again!
Think of me.
What can I say to show you
Ill never give up on you,
I will be waiting for you?

I will be there when you call.
I will see you through it all;
And even in your darkest hour,
I pray that the Lord we found
Will set you on solid ground.

Think of me.
I know youve never seen me cry.
Think of me.
But its so hard to say goodbye!
Think of me!
What can I say to show you
Ill never give up on you,
I will be waiting for you?
I will be there when you call.
I will see you through it all;
And even in your darkest hour,
I pray that the Lord we found...

I will be there when you call. (Oh, Ill be there!)
I will see you through it all;
And even in your darkest hour,
I pray that the Lord we found
Will set you on solid ground


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

hmmm...over the past few days i hinted her the 2nd time...LOL...like erm,what is the colour of rose that girl like,tk that girl to be u...i ask her this...and well,she did give me an ans...like she loves reddish pink...haha...and i think i gonna get her a bouquet of that type of roses...but she is leaving to taiwan around dec 19 and i guess that i won't have a chance to celebrate xmas with her so maybe i could give her the flower b4 that...hmmm...times i find that i wanted to give up but i couldn't...i just can't seem take this lying and heck care...so maybe that day when i gave her the roses i will tell her i like her?? LOL...haiz...actually i already know the outcome,but i just wanna say what i really feels about her...maybe after i tell her and get her ans i feel much better...at least i did get an ans from her mouth telling me that she feel for me as a friend only...maaybe i would felt better than just assuming that she treats me as a friend...well both are the same if u look at an angle...because both shows that she only treated me as a friend...maybe giving her a present b4 she went to taiwan was my real intention...maybe not...well,i can say that expressing my likes to her and giving her to roses are my objective when i meet her...so...yah...reddish pink roses...hmmm,am i getting 1?? or am i not??

Went Into Seclusion//*
at 12:38 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

Website Counter
+My dAtA+




+nAmE//--aLlAn+
+jAp nAmE//--kOjImA tAkUmI+
+aGe//--19
+D.O.B//--jUlY 7th+

+sChoOl//--nGeE aNn pOlY+
+zOdIaC//--rAbBiT+ +hOrOsCoPe//--cAnCeR+


+lOcAtIoN//--jUrOnG eAsT+
+sTaTuS//--sInGlE aNd aVaIlAbLe+



a PiC oF mE

+lIkEs n hAtEs+

\\\...lIkEs...///
**//-pArEnTs
**//-"You"
**//-sLaCkInG
**//-Slacking
**//-sLACKING
**//-SlAcKiNg
**//-and more SLACKING

\\\...hAtEs...///
**//-bAcKsTaBbErS
**//-bAd tEmPeR pErSoN
**//-aRrOgAnT hUmAn
**//-wIsHy wAsHy

+wIsHiNg lIsT+

**cAr//**-Honda integra type R,Nissan 350Z

**hAnDpHoNe//**-nokia 6680 and N90

**mP3 pLaYeR

**mY fAmIlY tO bE hApPy n hEaLtHy

**mY bUdDiEs wIlL bE wIf mE 4EvEr

**a lOnG lAsTiNg rElAtIoNsHiP


+TagBoard!+

+FrIeNdS!+

+Link!+